Bailee went in for her six month check up today and got shots :( She actually did pretty well with them this time so that made me happy. Here are her stats.
Weight: 16 lbs. 45 percentile
Height: 27.5 in 95 percentile
Head Circ: 16.8 in 51 percentile
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey guys it's Aubrey and Ben, I was so happy to find you had a blog! I had heard you had your baby and am so glad I now get to see how adorable sh is, and what a cute name! Glad you guys are doing good, keep in touch!
Oh my goodness Bailee has gotten so big since I saw here last! She's adorable! Our Baylee is just the opposite. She's in the 75th percentile for her weight and the 25th percentile for her height, and I can't remember the percentile for her head but it's always small. How've you been? I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Oh no we have the same backgrounds on our blogs! Better change mine. Just kidding. It's cute huh? Your little girl is tall! Lucky.
Yea!!! I'm happy you have a blog! I've been dying to see pics of Bailee...what a cutie!
Hey Goldthorpe's. We're still living in Alabama doing the Army flight school thing. Sven gets his wings in April and then we're off to our next duty station.
How are you guys? Bailee is just adorable. Congratulations. It's great to be able to keep in touch with you all. How fun!
Post a Comment