Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Fun

Eric's sister Andrea graduated last weekend. How exciting to be done with school, I can't wait for when we are finished.....someday!
Not all of the family could come, but we still had lots of fun!
Aunt Diedre with Bailee. Bailee looks like a bug :)
Eric's parents and us at Mesa Falls. It was beautiful!Our family picture.
Bailee in a rocking chair, she is so cute! She loved Mesa Falls.

3 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Bailee looks so cute and tiny sitting in the rocking chair!

Jenn said...

When Bailee was a baby I saw alot of Eric in her.... in these pictures I think she looks a little like you! Hooray! Bailee is pretty like her mommy. =)

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

Hey! You found us!! Sorry we haven't hung out much, I mean we only live like 20 steps away from each other, but....I guess we all get caught up in our busy lives, huh? Anyway, thanks for sharing your blog...cute stuff!