Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Fun Weekend!

This past weekend we went to my parents house in Twin Falls and had a great weekend there. Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera, so I will post pictures of what we did and you can just imagine we are in the pictures :) I know people like to look at pictures with blogs, so these will just have to do.
Eric and I helped my Dad build a farm shed. It took us a long time to do just a little bit. I don't know how my Dad does it on his own, he amazes me.
We went to the Twin Falls temple open house, it was beautiful! I'm so excited that Twin Falls have their own temple now!


We also went to a car show, there were some really awesome cars there. I really wish that we remembered our camera so that I could show some real pictures from the car show but this picture will have to do.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

HAHAHA you are so funny!! So where did you get these pics from? Pics do make blogs fun, I agree... but I never thought of copying/pasting some to make up for no camera. I'll have to remember that for the future!! I'm glad you got to go to the open house, those are so fun!

Keri said...

I wish I had an excuse to go to Twin Falls to see the temple. It is way to far right now. It is still wierd to think that your parents moved from their old house. I can't picture it!