Thursday, October 9, 2008
CrAzY hAiR
Bailee has the craziest hair! It is everywhere. Her hair likes to go straight forward and get in her eyes so usually I pin her hair back with a clip. When I don't do this...she looks like a homeless kid :)
This picture was taken right after she got up from a nap. Can you say crazy sleeper?
My homeless child :)
This is what her hair looks like after I've done it. What a cutie right?!
Getting a little messier, but still cute. (She loves to sit in the missing socks bin, that's why there are socks everywhere)
She's taken her hair out and she looks almost like Jack Nicholson....Just kidding :) She still is a cutie with her crazy hair and I love her to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is a CUTIE! And even when she does have crazy hair, I think everyonce in awhile we all have that homeless look, but she pulls it off VERY well!
I love it!! Her "wake-up" hair is one of the best I've seen. The transformation is amazing... good thing she has such a great mom to help her with her hair. =)
At least she has hair! I think hair on girls is much better because than you don't have to put bows and things in their hair so everyone know that they are a girl. Her hair will be worth it as well when it grows out a little more and you can do really cute styles with it.
Post a Comment