Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bailee likes to....

These are some pictures that we have taken of Bailee lately. They are pictures of things she enjoys to do. She is such a fun goofy kid, I love it!
I had just taught Bailee to wink, so here is a picture of Bailee "winking."
Bailee LOVES to play the piano! She doesn't like me to play with her though.

I like this picture a lot :) I hope that she always has this much fun playing the piano!

She just got out of the bath. She has just figured out how to smile for the camera, and she gives a pretty good smile.
Bailee just having fun in her bath robe. She loves baths and naked time!







4 comments:

Jenn said...

She looks so grown up!!! Davis also loves bathtime/nudy time.... too bad it makes mom so nervous. =)

Evynn said...

She's one cute little girl. Its fun when they get to the age where they are the one teasing you.

Keri said...

She seems like she is always SOOO happy! I'm sure you see a different side of her. She looks so much like you Whitney!

Alan and Kristy said...

man, Bailee is growing up so fast! She is a cutie.