Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween fun!

For Halloween Bailee and I went to Boise! Sadly, Eric had to work on Halloween so he had to stay in Rexburg and work while Bailee and I got to have lots of fun with family :) Bailee was a chicken! She was so cute!!! Surprisingly, she didn't mind having her costume on at all. I think Bailee had more fun pulling leaves off of trees than trick-or-treating. It was so much fun to take her trick-or-treating with her cousins!
These are some of Bailee's cousins. The two on the left were witches and the one on the right was supergirl.
We had a hard time getting Bailee to sit by her cousins for this picture. She wanted to go play with the candy :)
We thought this was a cute little set up, so we took some pictures.
Bailee and I right before we went candy hunting.

4 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Her little chicken costume is so cute!

Jenn said...

What a cutie! How fun that you were able to be in Boise for Halloween!

Keri said...

What a cute little chicken. Whitney you look so pretty in these pictures!

Leslie Pond said...

Now that I am looking at these pictures I am realizing that I totally forgot to send you the bottoms that go with the costume. It was fun to see you guys again!!!