Monday, December 8, 2008

Flour face

The other day I was making some dough and had just got done using a measuring cup with a little bit of flour in it. Bailee was on the counter while I was making the dough and saw the measuring cup and thought it was a cup she could get a drink from. After realizing that she wasn't going to get a drink from the measuring cup she put it down and had circle of flour on her face. I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at her!
Flour face!
I gout out the camera and told her to smile and this is what she did. Silly girl :)

6 comments:

Alan and Kristy said...

Haha, that is hilarious. I love the picture of her smiling - cracked us up! I can't believe how big she has gotten since we last saw her. Crazy

And congrats to Eric on the internship! Arkansas will be fun. Being out by your lonesome where you don't know a single person is definitely a growing experience.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown up since the picture in your sidebar!

Jenn said...

How cute! What a great smile!

Keri said...

That is so cute! I love the cheesy smile. Congrats on the internship.

vandi said...

oh Bailee! She is hilarious!

Britany said...

Bailee is so cute! She's getting so big! How have you guys been lately? I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!