Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to school. Billy Madison

So Eric and I are back in school, hence my Billy Madison video. We are both going full time so it is going to be a busy semester but I'm sure it will go by fast (I'm hoping) It's going to be hard on Eric and me because we won't get to see each other that much but I have to look at things in the long run. I know that going to school is very beneficial for us and I feel so grateful to be able to go to a wonderful University to further our education.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I hope the semester goes quickly for both of you!!! Sounds like it will be crazy for you guys. I wish we were closer to help!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Good luck! If you need any help with Bailee let me know!

Evynn said...

just wanted to say thanks for adding sugardoodle as a link on your page. I always forget the name of it and have to go through your blog to get to it. Good luck in school, loved the billy madison video

Goldthorpe Family! said...

This is an even better reason for you to give yourselves the gift of a vacation when it ends! (Did I mention there's a Sea World here? And a good beach nearby?)