Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fireproof

Last night Eric and I rented this movie, Fireproof. Our friend Kelly recommended and we really enjoyed the movie too! The acting isn't the greatest but the movie was still good and had a great message. It's at Redbox so you can get rent it for cheap. Go Rent it!!



4 comments:

Kacey said...

i really liked this movie too!!! The acting is kind of cheesy, but in the end i was crying! I recommend it too!

Janelle & Brandon said...

I was thinking about renting this movie, now I will, thanks for posting about it.

Alan and Kristy said...

We just saw this movie a week or so ago too. Alan's parents saw it and recommended it to us. The acting was pretty funny but we enjoyed the message. Good movie!

Keri said...

Thanks for the suggestion. Mike and I are always looking for new movies to watch!