I asked Eric to put Bailee's pajamas on her and this is what happend....

Gotta love how high he pulled up her pants. You can't really tell in the picture, but he also pulled her socks way up to her knees!

I LOVE this picture! She looks like she is saying, "Dad, why did you have to dress me like a dork?"

We made a ghetto sled by taking a diaper box and pulling it with duct tape. Bailee had fun!

Go faster Daddy go faster!!!!
2 comments:
LOL...I love the outfit! She is going to really hate these pictures when she gets older!
Bailee is so cute! I can't help but notice that your apartment looks a lot like me and Jeremy's apartment when we lived in Rexburg. Then I noticed that you have a link to the 51st ward RS and that was the ward we were in. We LOVED that ward...though I'm sure it's so different now and Bishop Hall probably isn't there anymore....anyway, random...just brought back memories. :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment