Monday, February 23, 2009

Splish Splash!!!

Bailee and I were bored one day so we decided to have a bathtub party!!! We got in our swimsuits, put bubbles in the bath and also blew bubbles! Bailee had so much fun! At first she was wondering why she wasn't naked since she was getting in the bath, but she had lots of fun when she saw all the bubbles :)
Bathtub fun :)
Blowing bubbles for Bailee in the bathtub! She wouldn't let me stop blowing bubbles

6 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

What a fun mom you are!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute! You are a great mom!

The Special K's(0: said...

Haha! What fun! Mommies can take bubble baths too(0: Mark got his swim trunks on and took her into the shower tonight, lol, that was an experience. It took a little for her to warm up, but then she was like "More? Again!" Lol, hurray for bathtub time and shower power! You two are adorable, and totally rock(0:

Andrea Mejia said...

You are the coolest mom!

Ashley said...

Hey Whit! I had no idea you had a blog! I'm so excited! I'm totally adding you to my blog list! How fun are you!!! :)

Keri said...

That looks like fun! I hope I can come up with cute ideas like you do for your daughter! You won't ever catch me putting a picture of my in my swimming suit on the internet though!