Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Australia

So I rented the movie Australia from redbox and had to pay an extra dollar because I liked it so much that I wanted to watch it again and kept it an extra day :) It's directed by Baz Luhrmann (if you have seen any other movies he's directed, you know he makes pretty crazy movies) but I thought he did a great job on this movie. It's a little long but I enjoyed the whole thing! Just thought I'd give a movie review for anyone who was wondering about this movie or needed an idea about a movie to rent!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so happy you loved this movie too! I absolutely LOVED that little boy...he was my fav...well so was hugh jackman and that sweet body of his! (wink, wink) Whit, I forgot that you loved movies too...remember when we went to the movies like once a week that summer...oh the good ole days! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie, too! We actually just watched it on Tuesday night! Afterwards, Mike told me about another movie his family loves that follows Australia's story-line somewhat. It's called Quiggley Down Under. So, we rented that last night and watched it. It was very similar, but I just LOVED Australia. What a beautiful film & sweet message.

Jenn said...

I liked this movie as well! I was a bit nervous when I heard how long it was, but once the movie started I didn't notice how long it was.