Monday, April 27, 2009
Big Girl
Bailee is now in a big girl bed! I was really worried and nervous for this transition but so far Bailee has taken to it very well. We decided to take her out of her crib into a big bed because we didn't want to take her crib with us on our internship. We wanted to warm her up to it before we left and I think that she loves being in a big bed!
My old day bed. We got a rail to put on the side so Bailee doesn't fall off the side :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah Bailey! Big girl beds are awesome.
We have been thinking about moving Davis to a big bed as well. I am glad it hasn't been too tramatic, that makes me feel better. Bailee is such a cutie!
ha..I remember that bed. Do you still have the trundle with it?
Post a Comment