Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yay for girls night!

There are four girls that I know down here from our ward back in Rexburg. It is crazy that all of us ended up in the same place but it's nice to know some people here. Last week we decided to have a girls night. We went bowling and were going to do the m&m game but the guy working wouldn't let us since we didn't buy the candy from there. Bowling was still a lot of fun and then we went out for ice cream. It was fun to talk to the girls and to have a little bit of girl time :)
Thanks Norma, Tonya, Steph, and Crystal for the fun time! Can't wait for the next girls night!

5 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

So fun! I wish I could have been there. You've got good people around you.

Tonya said...

I'm so glad you blogged about this. I kept wanting too, but never remembered when I got on the computer! It was so fun! And I can't wait till next time!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I am SO jealous! How fun! Tell everyone hi, give them a hug, and give yourself one too!

Stephanie C. said...

That was so fun! I'm glad you brought your camera!

Crystal said...

We all look so happy.. I think we our all a little too excited about getting out and taking a break away from our little ones(and husbands)!