We just got back from camping this last week at Redfish Lake with my family and as usual, we had a great time! The first day we were there it was really cold but after that it was beautiful weather. Bailee and I slept together at night to stay warmer but I was so uncomfortable! I have never slept in the same bed as Bailee and I am so glad that I don't, I would never sleep! Here are some pictures of our fun trip.

I was trying to get Bailee to get in the floaty but she just wanted to dump water into it

My twin sister and me on our hike

Beautiful scenery during our hike

All the girls went on a 2.5 mile hike. We had beautiful scenery!

Bailee and her cousin Payton. Bailee loved Payton and would follow her around everywhere!

Mom and Dad

Bailee debating whether she wanted to go play in the water or not
No comments:
Post a Comment