Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bailee's B-day

So sorry I have been blogger absent for awhile but quite honestly I haven't felt like blogging until now :) Bailee had her 2nd birthday a few days ago and had a fun time opening presents, blowing out candles, eating cake, and playing with cousins. Eric's brother and his wife went to the temple and so we watched their kids while they were there. Bailee sure loved having her cousins over and especially loved it when they sang "Happy Birthday" to her. My friend Christy makes amazing cakes and she was so nice to make Bailee a cake!
Isn't this cake awesome?!?! I was so amazed when I saw it. My cakes are pretty plain and simple and so this was really cool to me :) Thanks Christy! I can't believe that Bailee is two years old. It really has gone by so fast! Bailee is such a sweet and funny girl. Just thought I'd share some things she likes and dislikes.

LIKES:
Milk
Dogs
Cows
The Little Mermaid
Cars
Balls
Grapes
Her Blanket
Smarties
Swings
Shoes
Singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Singing Songs from the Little Mermaid
Drinking out of Mom and Dads cups
Books
Having her fingernails and toenails painted
Chicken Nuggets
Water
Mamma Mia Soundtrack
Balloons

DISLIKES:
Apple Juice
Pooping
Nursery
Eating at the table
Loud Voices or Crying (scares her)
Staying inside
Long Car Rides
People taking her shoes (or touching her shoes)
I seriously can't think of any more dislikes-I love my sweet little girl




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! You have a 2 yr old? How crazy time flies! I'm a little bummed that I haven't seen her since she was a baby... sad! But she is adorable! I also LOVE it that she LOVES shoes...I knew we were BFFs! :)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Happy Birthday Bailee!

Tonya said...

We miss you guys!! What an awesome cake! I love talented people! Happy b-day Bailee! We can't wait to see you guys come January! Girls night is still going so plan on it when you come:)