Thursday, March 6, 2008

Boise here we come!

We are going to Boise this weekend and I am so excited! It will be so nice to get out of Rexburg, even though it is only for the weekend. Grandma and Grandpa Goldthorpe are so excited to see Bailee. They haven't seen her since Thanksgiving and she has changed a lot since then. Eric is also wanting to look at motorcycles while we are there. He still hasn't sold his old one but it is still pretty cold here in Rexburg. I can tell that he is pretty excited to get to ride his motorcycle again. Hopefully I'll get to ride the old one a little bit before we sell it.

6 comments:

Leslie Pond said...

Congratulations on the blog! I know that when I first got started it took me forever to figure out. I'm sad that we won't be there this weekend to see you. Have fun and kiss Bailee's chubby face for me.

Jenn said...

What a cute blog, and what a cute baby! We wish we could see Bailee!!! We haven't see her since her blessing, and she has completely changed. Soon, we need to see her soon.

Leslie Pond said...

I just talked to my mom and she loved having you guys there this weekend. I'm sure that it is music to her ears to have a busy, full house again. Even if it is only for a few days. I'll keep looking for good deals for you to fly over here! :)

Law School Blues said...

Ok, Eric...it's just not fair that you will have two bikes and I will have NONE!!!! Although, I get one when I graduate :-) I hate waiting....

Naylor Family said...

Hooray! I'm so excited to see you guys have a blog! Bailee is so adorable! I'm glad I got to see her at Thanksgiving! I hope you had fun in Boise! Take Care!

Sven & Trin said...

Hi guys! Whitney, we still have yet to meet, but I went to school with Eric and most of his siblings! Your family is beautiful, and I particularly like your choice of blog layout...how fun! Hope your family is well.

Trinity Anderson