Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bailee's dresser

I've been wondering what to do with this dresser for awhile now. I've had it since I was little so I didn't want to get rid of it, but I didn't like the look of it. I wanted Bailee to use it, so I decided to make it my project and see what I could do with it. I'm not very creative or crafty, but I got some ideas from my neice and I think that it turned out pretty well. I think it looks a lot girlier and cuter!
Before
After



12 comments:

Goldthorpe Family! said...

That is GREAT work! I think you can definitely consider that a successful project!

Darin and Carolyn said...

That is so cute! Wow, I am very impressed! Good job!

Britany said...

That's adorable! You're so creative! It looks so cute. I love it.

Janelle & Brandon said...

The dresser turned out great! I need to something fun like that to Brandon's old dresser.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I love it! So cute!

Keri said...

That is SOOO cute! Looks like your are pretty crafty to me!!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I LOVE IT! Teach Me! Teach Me!

April said...

That is stinkin' cute! Way to go!

Carrie Fowler said...

This is so cute!! You did a great job on it. You should teach an enrichment class on how to do this!!

Jenn said...

The dresser is SUPER cute! You would never even know it was the same dresser! Great job!!! How did you get the paper to stick to the dresser???? I am in awe!! You make blessing dresses.... redo dressers. You are VERY talented!

Erin Darrington said...

Wow Whitney that is awesome!
Erin Darrington
(Andrea's buddy)

Stokers said...

The dresser is soo cute! And that is way cool that it used to be yours and you remodeled it for Bailee.