Friday, July 4, 2008

More Redfish Pictures

Happy GrandpaMy brother and his wife
My funny nephew. This kid cracks me up!
Everybody playing a game of Sneaks. This game was really fun to play!
I think that Grandpa had to much fun!

2 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

That last picture is funny. I love how old men can fall asleep so quickly. It's always fun to watch them nod off to sleep on the stand in church.
Hey, so to post videos, just go to create a post and then there's a tiny picture of film strip next to the button for attaching pictures. It's on the top next to all of the font and lettering stuff. You just attach it like you would a picture and then it loads it onto your post.

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey fellow bloggers! i figured since we are friends on Facebook why not be friends on Blogger too! send me your email address to kamisatterlee@yahoo.com and I will send ya an invite to my blog! You guys are so adorable it's ridiculous!:)