Bailee has finally cut her first tooth. I was really starting to wonder when she would get some teeth, she is almost one year old! I have some friends whose kids cut their first tooth when they were 4-5 months old, ouch! Bailee has been a really good sport, she had a really runny nose and didn't have much of an appetite, but she wasn't fussy (which was nice for me.) She is also starting to dance to music, so cute! I will post pictures of her dancing soon!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Bailee has a tooth!
Bailee has finally cut her first tooth. I was really starting to wonder when she would get some teeth, she is almost one year old! I have some friends whose kids cut their first tooth when they were 4-5 months old, ouch! Bailee has been a really good sport, she had a really runny nose and didn't have much of an appetite, but she wasn't fussy (which was nice for me.) She is also starting to dance to music, so cute! I will post pictures of her dancing soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We thought Davis was a late teether at 10 months! Way to go Bailey :-)
Oh yeah, remind Eric that he still hasn't posted pics of his new bike on this, facebook, or myfamily...I am starting to think he just made the whole thing up :-)
I am glad she wasn't grumpy!! That makes teething much easier!!!
Kolby was also a late teether, and didn't get any teeth until he was a year old, and then all of a sudden he had a whole mouthful within a couple months!
Ooh i want to see the video of her dancing, she is so cute!
Post a Comment