Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailee!

Bailee is one year old!!! I can't believe that a year has already gone by! Bailee had a busy birthday. We opened presents in the morning, she got some fun toys from the grandparents and some cute clothes! Then we went and got some picture taken, went to the zoo, came home had pizza and birthay cake, then went to a football game! Whew! Needless to say, Bailee was pooped by the end of the day.

4 comments:

Leslie Pond said...

I so wish that I could have been there. I'm sure she had fun! Her hair is growing so fast. Emily just looked at her pictures and sang her happy birthday. :) I hope Bailee heard her.

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! I can't believe she is already 1! It seems like you were just pregnant with her.

Jenn said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I hope she had a great day!

Tonya said...

What fun pics! I'm glad you remembered to take pics of her eating... we forgot our camera on Jackson's 1st birthday (oops!). Those are darling!