This is something I thought was funny that Eric did. I look at the calander one day and see that Eric has put our 3 year anniversary down. Then I look over and I see that he put down the day of his fantasy football draft, with a circle and an exclamation point! I say to him "So are you excited for you fantasy football draft?" I then tell him how funny I thought it was that he circled and put an exclamation point on the draft day and nothing on our anniversary (I really thought this was funny, I wasn't mad like he probably thought I was) The next day I look at the calander and our anniversary was then circled and had 3 exclamation points! I love my husband :)
Before: Don't be alarmed. YES! This is my husband...or should I say Grizzly Adams? After: Yeah! Now this looks like my husband! I think shaving off that beard made him look 5-10 years younger!

7 comments:
Brandon just shaved off his mustache too! hurray! I think it makes him look several years younger also. I love Bailee's chair you did such a good job on it!
The chair looks super cute! good job! did you do this just recently?
That rocking chairs is so adorable. You have such cute ideas with your baby furniture.
Nice job on the rocking chair Whit! I must also say that you looked border line pedafile with your shaggy beard.
So are you asking me to babysit?
I love the rocking chair, it turned out great! Now you must stop doing projects so I can quit getting ideas.
Whitney....that chair turned out awesome. Seriously. You're going to have to show me how you did it sometime. I'm glad Bailee had a fun birthday. She really is so cute: ) Take are whit, and thanks for everything you do: )
Post a Comment