Sunday, October 12, 2008
Scary Jack-O-Lanterns!
For date night Eric and I decided we were going to carve pumpkins. We went out to go get our pumpkins and it was snowing! So, our pumkin carving had to wait until Sunday night because our pumpkins were frozen.
Bailee posing with her new "toys"
She was having fun pushing them over.
The final product! Eric did the scary face on the right and I did the one on the left. In the past, Eric and I always picked extremely hard sketches for our pumpkins, so this year we decided take it easy and do easy sketches. What a differance! These look better then our pumpkins in the past!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Bailey looks so cute with the pumpkins, your jack-o-lanterns turned out really fun!
Something about kids and pumpkins.... Emma still LOVES to play with them. What a fun idea for date night!! I can't believe it is already snowing in Rexburg. I hope it is nice around the holidays so traveling is safe!!
I still think they look hard! We are doing some tonight and I doubt mine will be anything recognizable!
You call that simple! I'm lucky if I can get two normal shaped eyes and a mouth out of my pumpkin! Good Job!
Yay for pumpkin carving! That website for fabric was quilthome.com, for your pillow-making pleasure.
Those look awesome! And I love Bailee's hair, it's so duck fluff adorable! Glad you had fun!
Those are really cute.
Post a Comment