Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day!

We went to Eric's parents for Christmas this year and we had so much fun! It was so nice to spend time with family, eat good food, watch movies, and play games! I didn't take any pictures but luckily my sister-in-law, Deidre, took some pictures and sent them to me :) She's the best!
Bailee on her tricycle that Santa brought her for Christmas! She LOVED it!
This tricycle is so nice. It has a handle on it so that you can push and steer the tric while the child is on it. Not only does Bailee love it but I love it too because I don't have to bend over to push her!
Eating breakfast on Christmas with the family
Deidre with Bailee. Bailee had so much fun with her Aunts!
Bailee getting into the Christmas tree. I was worried that Bailee wouldn't leave the Christmas tree and ornaments alone but she actually did really well. She took a few ornaments off the first day but pretty much left the tree alone after that :)
We hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun! That trike looks AWESOME! What a good idea someone had! Glad you had fun!

vandi said...

I'm glad Bailee loves her bike. And how awesome is it that it has a handle. So sweet. I'm hoping you don't hate me for asking you to teach a lesson so last minute. I know you will do such a good job though. Thanks for all you do. I honestly appreciate you so much. Take care and I'll talk to you soon.