Friday, December 5, 2008

Good news!!

Yeah!!! Eric got an internship!!! We are headed to Arkansas, but not until the summer :) Eric will be doing an internship with walmart which he is very excited about. I am so happy and excited for Eric. He has been stressing about getting an internship and now we both feel a little bit of relief that he got an internship and also one that he really wanted! Good job Eric! Arkansas, ready or not, here we come...in the summer :)

6 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I was gonna cry at first! I am so glad its not till summer! Congrats thats so exciting!

Law School Blues said...

I wasn't going to cry at all...Eric said I can take care of his bike while he is gone :-) CONGRATS!!!!

Janelle & Brandon said...

How exciting! but we are going to miss having you guys as neighbors, but at least it's not until summer.

The Special K's(0: said...

Ha ha! That rocks! We'll see you there! We head that way in May! Congratulations, you guys deserve the best!

Tonya said...

Congratulations!!! Now you can join the rest of the ward down there! I am a little jealous, but very excited for you guys:) Boy is it a relief to get an internship- YAY!! I'm also glad that it isn't until the summer. Do you know which month you head out? We will miss you lots!

April said...

Congratulations! What a great thing to look forward to!