Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend!!!

We had a great time on Thanksgiving day! We spent Thanksgiving down at my parents house and spent the whole day playing games. Eric and I are so bad though, we brought our camera and didn't take one single picture. Some of our other family took some pictures so hopefully we can get some from them. The day after Thanksgiving I did a little black Friday shopping and all I have to say is that people are crazy! Later on that day I went to TWILIGHT with my mom and sister. Of course the movie isn't nearly as good as the book but I still liked the movie. I'm so glad that I went and saw it with people who were just as excited to see it as I was. I can totally see Eric making fun of the movie the whole time.
Saturday we went and saw our beautiful little baby niece Elizabeth get blessed. I'm so happy we got to see their family before they move to Texas. I don't know when the next time we'll get to see them so it was nice to spend a little time with them. Once again, we didn't take any pictures, someone needs to slap my hand!

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Glad you had fun! Spending time with Family is the BEST!

Jenn said...

We didn't take pictures either! When you are talking and having fun with people it is hard to remember to take out the camera!!! Glad you guys had fun... wish we could have been there too!