Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun Trip!

This last week we were able to go see mine and Eric's parents. It was such a fun week spending time with family. Here are just a few pictures of what went on :)
Bailee and I swinging....I love this picture :)
Bailee loved the swing!
Grandma gave Bailee a chocolate bar and she gobbled it up! She loves ice cream.
Another thing Bailee loves is dogs. Both mine and Eric's parents have dogs and she couldn't get enough of them! She would pull everybody to doors so that she could go outside and play with the dogs.
She was giving the dog a hug. Hopefully someday soon we'll be able to get a dog for Bailee.






5 comments:

Jenn said...

Bailee is getting soooo big! She doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is definitely a toddler. Adorable!

Racheal said...

Awww she is sooo adorable!!!

Evynn said...

Bailee is such a doll! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.

Julia said...

What a cute girl you guys have! :) How old is she now?She is getting so big!

Keri said...

She looks so grown up! I can't believe she can already sit in a swing.