Monday, August 10, 2009

Great News!

Now that I have the okay to give the news...Eric was offered a job with Walmart doing internal audit! Eric graduates from school in December and he'll start work at the beginning of January. I am so proud and happy for Eric. He is such a hard worker and always does his best! I am so grateful that we were offered a job, especially in this economy. I will miss Idaho (since it's the only place I've ever lived) but I am excited to go somewhere new and make new friends. Good job Eric, I love you!

8 comments:

Tim and Norma Rose said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I don't know if you have heard but we are moving to WA as soon as we sell our house. So maybe we will see you in Jan but maybe not. Good luck finishing up in Idaho.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATS! That is AMAZING!

Tonya said...

Yay!!! We're so glad you're coming back... and that you found out so soon too. Congrats! See ya in January!

The Special K's(0: said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! You guys'll be awesome! Keep lovin' life(0:

Erin Darrington said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you guys! What a fabulous opportunity, especially considering the current economy! Congratulations!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited, especially since we didn't get to hang out as much as I would have liked while you were here. See you in a couple months!!

Alan and Kristy said...

Congrats Eric! That is exciting news. Is it back in Arkansas or another location?

vandi said...

That's awesome guys! But seriously I don't know if we can let you move. What will we do without you in Rexburg! : ) Really though that's so great! Can't wait to see you guys: )