Sunday, September 20, 2009

April 21, 2010

This is a little late but I just realized that I hadn't made a post for all of my blogger friends to let them know that we are having another baby! The baby is due April, 21 and we couldn't be more excited! We had our first Dr.'s appointment last week, the baby is measuring right on schedule and looks great!

10 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Congrats!! How exicting for you little family!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I know a great doctor here that you can switch to...well, I have two friends that are pregnant and using him so according to them he is good. His name is Chris Johnson if you want to goggle him.:)

Kelli said...

Hooray! Congratulations to all three of you!

Kami Satterlee said...

YEAH!!!!!!We are super close together. I'm so excited for you 3

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Congrats! You are so cute prego!

Evynn said...

Congrats, I'm happy for you.

Davis Family said...

Hey Whitney, hope you are feeling well! I got the idea of changing the shirt into a dress from http://ohsohappytogether.blogspot.com/2009/07/roses-and-ruffles-t-shirt-to-toddler.html
I used her tutorial to get a basic idea of what I wanted to do and then I just kind of winged it. Her tutorial doesn't have the ruffle on the bottom, but it wasn't hard to put one on.
I also love mymamamadeit.blogspot.com
she makes really cool stuff out of clothes that she already has. Anyway, hope this helps. Email me if you want more info. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Do you guys know where you are going to live here yet? We are looking for a new place, too. We could be neighbors. Are they going to fly you out to look around?
-joy

Darin and Carolyn said...

Congratulations! how exciting!

Carrie Fowler said...

Congrats! So happy for you! I am due like 10 days after you! Too bad we are not living next to each other still!