Anyone else need to do this with their husband?
haha! I remember seeing that episode! That is so true for husbands. Just last night I had to do that very thing.
LOL! I don't have to show him how to change it. I have to show Adam how to use the last 2 squares! He somehow uses all but the last two squares so I have to change it!
I'm pretty sure I've done that. Didn't work though!!!
lol...I have to admit I'm the one that doesn't change the roll. We have made it officially Mike's job in our house.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha! I remember seeing that episode! That is so true for husbands. Just last night I had to do that very thing.
LOL! I don't have to show him how to change it. I have to show Adam how to use the last 2 squares! He somehow uses all but the last two squares so I have to change it!
I'm pretty sure I've done that. Didn't work though!!!
lol...I have to admit I'm the one that doesn't change the roll. We have made it officially Mike's job in our house.
Post a Comment