For the last two nights, my nose has been so stuffed up! I hate colds!!! It especially sucks because with pregnancy there is pretty much nothing you can take. And why is it that you're nose pretty much only gets stuffy at night before you go to bed? So annoying! I like to breath through my nose and I don't know about the rest of you but it is hard for me to go to sleep breathing through my mouth! Just needed to let some frustration towards my cold.
On a happier note, we find out what we are having on Dec. 3rd! I am so excited and can't wait to find out if Bailee will have a brother or sister! This pregnancy has been quite differant from Bailee's so it almost seems like it might be a boy but every pregnancy is differant so who knows :) I'm thinking about not telling family what we're having until Christmas but I'm not sure if I can really keep it a secret that long.
Oh, another bit of news, Bailee has been potty training and it has not been fun! She can go when I put her on the toilet but she would never tell me if she had to go, so there were tons of accidents. She has finally started to tell me when she has to go!!! Not everytime, but I am just happy that she is letting me know what she needs to do her business :) Yay for clean underware and no accidents!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whitney- congrats on your pregnancy! what a fun time! well, for the most part! I bet bailee will just love a new baby! and it is great that she is starting to potty train! woohoo! get better soon!
love-elise
Yes, yes, yes to clean underwear:) Jackson is potty training too and today I'm just letting him tell me if he needs to go, and he's wet through twice- once at home and once in Lowes (oops). It's gotta happen- some days are definitely better than others:) But yay for no more diapers for you, at least for another 4 months:) As for the cold... I hate stuffy noses- I am totally one that can't sleep unless I can breathe through my nose, so I feel for you!! I can't wait to know what your baby is!!! And you're coming in like 2 MONTHS!!!!! YAY, for Arkansas!
Post a Comment