Todd's number is 208-419-6906. We did find a new place to live. It's three bedroom, two bath...pretty much what we have now only a little smaller AND almost $300 dollars a month cheaper. I'm not sure if they still have openings, but we can show him where they are and give him the number. I'm so excited for you guys to come! How is the pregnancy?
2 comments:
Whitney, what a great video. I'd like to post it on my blog to share!
Todd's number is 208-419-6906. We did find a new place to live. It's three bedroom, two bath...pretty much what we have now only a little smaller AND almost $300 dollars a month cheaper. I'm not sure if they still have openings, but we can show him where they are and give him the number. I'm so excited for you guys to come! How is the pregnancy?
Post a Comment