Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catch up

So it's been a couple weeks since I last blogged and I am really needing to catch up on some stuff. I'll start off with sharing the news (if you hadn't already heard) that we are having BOY!!! We are both so excited to be having a boy, Eric already has a name picked out...we'll just have to see if it will actually end up being his name or not :) I'm so excited to finally know what we are having! Bailee will be a great big sister, she will also be a great helper.

Eric graduates next week...HOORAY!!!! We are finally going to be done with school and go out into the working world. I haven't minded us being poor college students but I am definately ready/excited for the next step and to be done with school. Getting away from the winters here is also a plus :) I am a little anxious about moving so far away from both of our families but I think it will be good experience for us, plus it is such a relief to me that we have a few friends over there.

For Thanksgiving, we went to Eric's families house and got to spend the whole week there! You would think that a week is plenty of time to spend with family but it really goes by too fast. While we were there, at the last minute, I decided that we should do a family picture with Eric, Bailee and I since we haven't had one taken since last Christmas. As a result of my last minute family picture idea, none of our clothes matched, which really isn't a big deal, just makes a picture look nicer when you match. I'm still trying to figure out if I like the pics in black and white or color. So you won't get to see the family pic this post but in a later one :) As usual, I forgot to take out my camera and didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a few that family took and sent to me, thanks!

I LOVE this picture of Bailee. It is SO hard to get a head on picture of her let alone a smiling picture.
Grandma and Bailee. She had so much fun during Thanksgiving. The whole way home she kept asking for various family member: Grandma, Grandpa, Deidre, Andrea, and of course, Mischa (the dog)
Just thought this was a funny picture. Bailee found this rocking horse that was tiny and she kept trying to ride and rock on it. She actually did a pretty good job or rocking on it :)


6 comments:

Evynn said...

A boy, how fun! Let the shopping begin :)I'm excited for you. Bailee is such a doll. Good luck on the move, that would be a little scary, but a fun experience at the same time. And post the family pictures, I'm sure they look amazing.

Blake, Shauni, Dalton and Molly said...

Bailee is so cute! You have a cute family. so where are you guys moving to?

Janelle & Brandon said...

Bailee is such a pretty little girl! Congrats on having a boy they are a lot of fun!

Erin Darrington said...

Bailee's hair is so long and pretty! What a big girl! Yay for a boy! Congratulations. I feel like Jacob will never graduate, we have been doing this for soooo long, but the end is in sight somewhere right? Congratulations again.
PS Way to go with your FB comment Eric, that was hilarious

Tonya said...

Fun pics! YAY for graduation! Good luck on FINALS! We are so excited for you guys to come down. Do you know where you will be living yet?? I recommend Bella Vista!!!!! If you need help looking or anything let us know. When are you coming down? If you need anything call us 479-372-0265, or tonya.bingham@gmail.com

Davis Family said...

I've decided that there is no way Bailee can get any cuter!! She is sooooo cute! She is the perfect mix of you and Eric. Congrats on the litle boy and good luck on your move. Personally I think moving away from family just brings you closer together (even though it's hard).