Holy cow, the past month has just flown by!!! December was a very busy month for us, Eric graduated, Christmas and we moved. Eric's graduation was great, he is soooo excited to be done with school (he wasn't a big fan.) A day after Eric's graduation we left for a week to spend Christmas at my parents house. We had a lot of fun, especially when the rest of the family was able to come down. I wish that I would have gotten some pictures but I swear I am the worst picture taker ever! I am going to have to ask my family to send me some of their pictures because I'm sure they got some great shots :)
After Christmas we took Bailee up to Boise so Eric's family could watch her while Eric and I went back to Rexburg to move our stuff. We were gone from Bailee for 3 days which was so hard for me. It may not seem like a long time, but I haven't been away from Bailee for longer then 9 hours since she was born. According to Eric's family, Bailee was great but was definately missing us by the last day :) I loved getting her big hugs when I saw her again! The move went great, it was especially nice because we had movers PACK all of our stuff and then MOVE all our stuff! On top of that, they took our car so Eric didn't have to drive all the way to Arkansas. It was wonderful and stress free...for the most part :) We were there just to supervise and watch them, I really didn't need to go but I had a dr's appointment where they check for diabetes, so I kinda needed to go back to Rexburg for that appointment since my next one won't be until Feb. some time.
We are still unpacking all of our stuff and trying to organize which can be a stressful but hopefully we'll be done soon. That's what's been going on with us for the last month, I saw that I hadn't blogged in a month so I needed to update :) I will try to get some pictures soon to show all the crazy fun we had ;)
p.s. Eric and I finally got cell phones!!! We've never had them because we never really needed them. They are so nice and convenient to have but it is still weird that I can call people and get calls wherever I go now :)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now that we are in the south we need to get together. Bailee is so cute that is defiantly from whitneys side!You should give me a call some time and we can catch up. My number 325-899-5023 Hope all is well in Arkansas
Post a Comment