Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Found some pics
Earlier today Bailee got a paper cut on the skin between her thumb and forefinger and made quite the fuss about it. It was probably sore, all day she would start saying "ow" and start crying. Since we just moved and I didn't know where our band-aids were, I wrapped her hand, and it solved the problem.
Bailee showing her wrapped up paper cut
Bailee's wrapped hand and our makeshift tables (laundry bins) for Bailee until we get another table.
Bailee got really bored and antsy while we were unpacking our things so we made her a house made out of boxes. It's a ghetto house, but she loves it.
Cheesy picture in her house :)
So, a post ago I said that I didn't have any pics from Christmas. Well I started looking at pics on my camera and there were a few pics that I had taken at Christmas but forgot about. The above picture is of all the grandkids on my parents side at Christmas. It was tough getting a good picture of everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh wow, where did you get that tiger? Eden's all about tigers, wolves, and dragons of all things, lol. But some are nice and some are naughty, and it's nice to have a good one around to scare away the naughty ones, lol. How exciting for you guys to be moving onto that next big phase of your life! You guys are awesome(0: Happy belated Christmas!
GREAT family picture!!! It's good to see and hear that you guys are doing fine and we wish you well in the South. Hope Bailee is doing better with that paper cut. Tanner recently "broke his arm pit". He did the same thing and kept complaining about it. He didn't complain much after I put it in a sling. Funny kids! By the way, he really just scrapped it when he was playing with some other kids.
Post a Comment