Thursday, June 23, 2011
Perfect timing
My camcorder picked the PERFECT time to quit and die. After having it for almost four years I thought I was SOL but thought I should call Best Buy and see if Eric had gotten a warranty on it (I didn't know because it was a birthday present.) So I find out that Eric had gotten a four year warranty on it and it expired in about a month. We sent it off for it to be repaired then I got it in the mail yesterday with a paper saying it couldn't be repaired. So today I went into Best Buy and they swapped my old camcorder for a completely new one! Oh happy day! Thank you old camcorder for picking the perfect time to die and thank you Eric for being so smart to get the four year warranty! I knew I married you for a reason :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! My luck would be to have it die just after the warranty expired! So glad you investigated it all. Happy times!
Post a Comment