I
lost my left contact today!! Help me! I am totally
blind without my contacts and I am too embarassed to go out in public with my glasses. I was the kid with the funny coke bottle glasses :(

A glimpse of what I looked like in the past. Seriously. So now that I have lost my contact I am debating wearing my glasses (and looking like squints) or wearing one contact (and looking like I'm winking at everyone I come in contact with.) Hmmmm. Which one is the lesser of two evils? Do they do emergency eye appointments? You don't think that it would sound like I'm being unreasonable do you?

If I make funny faces at you in the next couple of day....you'll know why.
7 comments:
I'm sure your glasses can't be that bad, but I know how you feel I had go to the dentist on Tuesday and they numbed my entire face, so when I smiled only 1 half of of lip came up. It was embarrassing, when I did have to go outside I would try to avoid smiling at people! I know pathetic.
Now whitney, you know I have rediculous luck with eyes and I think they are a little worse than yours. It is embarrassing wearing the glasses, but one thing is for sure...you can go to the eye doctor and order more and they'll give you a trial pair, which are the real deal anyways. Don't sweat it!
I have astingmatism, so I'm not sure if they would be able to give out trial pairs. That would be nice though :)
I think your glasses are ADORABLE I was going to tell you, but I was so self absorbed with getting home and seeing Wyatt soon that I forgot! Sorry! You do look great!
I think you look great in your glasses too!
You are so funny! I have a chicken costume that you could use for Bailee. If you want it let me know and I will send it with my mom.
You are so full of it! You looked cute as a kid in those glasses. In fact, I think I have some pictures of you in them when we were 7 years old at skateland. Do you want me to post them?? :) j/k I dont' have a scanner.
Post a Comment