Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jack-O-Lanterns!

We carved pumpkins this past weekend and had lots of fun doing it! Bailee wanted to help at first but when she saw what was inside the pumpkin and touched the guts, she decided she would just watch :)
This is me trying to get Bailee to put her hand in the pumpkin. She is smiling but I think she was thinking, "no way am I touching that nasty stuff again!"

I think this is when Bailee first touched the guts of the pumpkin. Pulling the lid off to do the dirty work!
Terrible picture, but you get the idea. I carved a witch...hopefully you could tell that :)

Another bad picture. Eric decided to do a goblin, or little creature, or whatever this thing is :) I think they turned out pretty well. Definately excited for Halloween!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute pumpkins!!! It is fun watching kids reactions to the pumpkin guts!!! I think we must have had the same carving kit. Eric and I chose the same pattern. I think he is better at carving than I am. =)

The Barfuss Family said...

Way to go Eric. Congrats on the baby. You can check out our little one on our blog: dan-jessica.blogspot.com.